Introduction to Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology Textbook, 3rd edition
A sound knowledge of anatomy and physiology is an essential basis for the effective clinical treatment of companion animals. The new third edition Introduction to Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology Textbook is one of the best Veterinary Books online. It offers clear and comprehensive of the common companion animal species.
Updated throughout with a new section added on large animals, the new edition features augmented online learning resources with new questions and quizzes. Students can test their knowledge with multi-choice questions, drag and drop exercises and an image bank, while instructors can download questions, figures and exercises to use as teaching aids.
- An essential first purchase for all those embarking upon a veterinary career
- Includes augmented on-line resources with self-assessment tools and teaching aids
- Comprehensive coverage of all major companion animal species
- New large animal section added covering the cow, sheep and pig
- Applied Anatomy’ tips relate theory to clinical practice, showing the relationship between anatomy and physiology and the disease process
is Designed to be useful to both student and veterinary practitioner, Small Animal Cardiology is the ideal supplement manual to the in-depth internal medicine texts required in classes. It reinforces key concepts and serves as a handy reference guide in the clinical setting. Part of the Practical Veterinarian series, this helpful tool provides fast answers to common questions in an outline format and cuts quickly to the heart of vital subject matter.
|File Size||35 MB|
|There is a Newer Edition of This Book||Introduction to Animal and Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology, 4th Edition|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Browse All Books From HomePage:||Veterinary Books|