Equine Ophthalmology 3rd Edition
By Brian C. Gilger
Equine Ophthalmology 3rd Edition PDF Now available in a fully updated third edition, Equine Ophthalmology is the most comprehensive and current clinical resource for the diagnosis and treatment of ophthalmic disease in horses.
Equine Ophthalmology 3rd Edition Features:
- Provides complete, authoritative information on the diagnosis and treatment of ophthalmic disease in horses
- Fully updated with improved figures, the latest research, and new chapters on advanced diagnostics, foal ophthalmology, neuro-ophthalmology, national and international regulations, and an expanded chapter on inherited ocular disease
- Features contributions from an international group of equine experts, under the editorship of a leading equine veterinary specialist
- Offers comprehensive coverage of clinical and reference information ideal for specialists, general equine practitioners, and veterinary students alike
- Includes access to a companion website with expanded content and figures.