Color Atlas of Veterinary Histology 2nd Edition
By William J. Bacha , Linda M. Bacha
Color Atlas of Veterinary Histology 2nd Edition PDF offers some significant revisions designed to increase its usefulness for veterinary and veterinary technician students. These include:
expanded introductory text for each chapter;
expanded legends on a selective basis throughout the book;
views at higher magnification;
twenty new color figures;
detailed Glossary of Terms.
You’ll find all the features that made the first edition popular-and a lot more. The authors have incorporated many of your suggestions in the preparation of this edition, and the result is an even more useful atlas. You’ll find…
- Chapter introductions and figure legends have been heavily edited to augment and clarify content.
- A detailed glossary containing nearly 750 words.
- More than 100 enlargements of selected color figures that increase perspective.
- 13 new color figures have been added and four pen and ink figures have been redrawn.
- All of the original Kodachrome slides have been rephotoraphed and re-labeled.
When you want a better visual presentation of histologic features in the tissues of domestic animals, reach for this improved edition of Color Atlas of Veterinary Histology.