Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics for Veterinary Technicians 4th Edition
By Robert Bill
Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics for Veterinary Technicians 4th Edition PDF. This accessible, comprehensive text explains how drugs work so you can confidently communicate with clients about current drug therapies. Featuring up-to-date drug information and a new full-color design with added illustrations, tables, and boxes, this thorough resource covers drug uses, abuses, calculation errors, and mistakes.
- Covers complex principles of pharmacology in a manner appropriate for both veterinary technicians and students.
- Provides strong introductory content on safety, terminology, pharmacy procedures, drug handling (including the latest OSHA requirements), dosage calculations, and pharmacokinetics.
- Emphasizes the reasons behind drug properties, actions, and effects — not just lists of facts.
- Valuable clinical applications are interspersed throughout every chapter, and concepts are linked to real-life situations to help reinforce learning.
- Critical thinking and review questions at the end of every chapter help you test comprehension.