Biomechanics and Physical Training of the Horse
By Jean-Marie Denoix
Biomechanics and Physical Training of the Horse PDF. Effective horse trainers strive to improve the performance of their horses while preserving the integrity of the musculoskeletal apparatus. Biomechanics and Physical Training of the Horse supplies an anatomical and functional overview of the topic, enabling trainers to optimize the different exercises their horses undergo during training and competition.
Following a brief description of the biomechanics of the muscles underlying equine movement, the book discusses the muscles of the forelimb, hindlimb, and neck and trunk. These fundamentals have direct bearing on the later chapters, which focus on training and the core exercises for a horse.
This text is illustrated throughout by the author’s top-quality photographs, diagrams, and his own beautiful anatomical drawings. The book is of lasting value to all professionals and well-informed amateurs who work with horses: veterinarians, trainers and riders, researchers, physical therapists, and educators in equine courses.
- Enables horse trainers to optimize horse performance in sport
- Describes the biomechanics of the muscles underlying equine movement
- Examines the muscles of the forelimb, hindlimb, and neck and trunk
- Discusses training and core exercises for horses
- Includes top-quality photographs, diagrams, and anatomical drawings
|File Size||74 MB|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Browse All Books:||Veterinary Books|